Click on the search bar in the right corner, type in your desired query (or search query) and then press Enter. After you setup your queries, Mediatoolkit immediately starts monitoring more than 100 million online sources - both web and social media, in search for new mentions of your query. The mentions are automatically shown in your feed. If you want to customize your results, when the mentions feed shows up, click on Edit filters in the toolbar on the top of your feed. Now you can setup the name of your query, connected queries, languages, authors, country, domains, sources and other advanced features.
Queries & Feed
- Can I test the search before saving new query?
- Can I track profile on Instagram or Twitter to receive every new mention regardless of the query?
- Can someone help me with setting up the queries?
- Does Mediatoolkit have archive?
- Does Mediatoolkit monitor private Facebook statuses?
- Does Mediatoolkit track social media?
- How can I be sure you are tracking sources important to me?