To start, register and simply set up the queries you want to track by typing them into the search bar in the right corner. After that, Mediatoolkit does the job for you - it tracks relevant mentions of your queries and notifies you in real time, via email or push notification. When a new mention is found on web or social media, it is placed in your feed and there is a bunch of data behind every mention that you can easily export in Excel or PDF.
Queries & Feed
- Can I test the search before saving new query?
- Can I track profile on Instagram or Twitter to receive every new mention regardless of the query?
- Can someone help me with setting up the queries?
- Does Mediatoolkit have archive?
- Does Mediatoolkit monitor private Facebook statuses?
- Does Mediatoolkit track social media?
- How can I add queries to Mediatoolkit?