Influence score is a number on a scale from 1 to 10 that shows how influential that particular source is in comparison to every other source on the internet. An influence score of 1 means the source has a small audience, while 10 is typically reserved for globally influential websites with millions of followers.
- Does Mediatoolkit give me any reports on my mentions?
- Does Mediatoolkit have demographical data?
- Does Mediatoolkit provide automated sentiment analysis?
- Engagement rate explained
- How does Mediatoolkit help me find influencers?
- What are Sources in the Reports section?
- What can I find in the Mentions subcategory of Report?