Grouping mentions is a useful way to separate your queries by topic. For example, you can set a folder called “My company” and keep all information about your company, product, and key people in this folder. You can create another folder called “Competitors” to separate their mentions from your own. To create a folder, click on the downward arrow next to the “Add new query” button. You can drag and drop your queries from one group to another by clicking on a specific query and then hovering over it until the four arrow sign appears.
Queries & Feed
- Can I test the search before saving new query?
- Can I track profile on Instagram or Twitter to receive every new mention regardless of the query?
- Can someone help me with setting up the queries?
- Does Mediatoolkit have archive?
- Does Mediatoolkit monitor private Facebook statuses?
- Does Mediatoolkit track social media?
- How can I add queries to Mediatoolkit?