The name of your organization and your CEO are the first queries that you should try. If you work for a company with multiple brands, each brand is a query you can enter. You also want to monitor your competitors, so type in the name of their company as well. You can also get creative. If you work in a particular industry (e.g. digital marketing, tourism, real estate), try typing the name of that industry or an influencer.
Queries & Feed
- Can I test the search before saving new query?
- Can I track profile on Instagram or Twitter to receive every new mention regardless of the query?
- Can someone help me with setting up the queries?
- Does Mediatoolkit have archive?
- Does Mediatoolkit monitor private Facebook statuses?
- Does Mediatoolkit track social media?
- How can I add queries to Mediatoolkit?