Need more than 5 queries?
Real-time alerts for freelancers and small companies
For brand reports & real-time insight.
Great for tracking marketing & PR campaigns.
Need more than 5 queries?
Our success team can help you set up the perfect account.
Everyone from your company can use the same account at no extra cost.
Track as many words as you like, as long as they are in a single search string (query). Use advanced filters to expand or reduce the results you get.
Queries per month
Track more keywords at once: "apple OR orange".
Mentions per month
Mentions are the results we find, with a link to the original source.
You get a notification as soon as your query is mentioned online.
Advanced Boolean search
Create search strings that prevent irrelevant results.
Websites, blogs, forums
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, VKontakte
Location & language filters
Narrow your search to monitor mentions from specific countries or languages.
iOS and Android app
Receive push notifications and check brand reports wherever you are.
Slack & email alerts
Different team members can receive alerts on different channels.
Engagement & sentiment data
See how many people liked, shared, and commented on a post. Analyze sentiment.
Number of mentions, sources, frequency, more.
A list of top influencers writing about your brand.
Custom alerts & digests
Schedule daily, weekly, or custom direct to email.
Data export & API
Archive data. Export mentions.
Account Manager & Customer Success Manager
Account setup, custom requests & troubleshooting
- What is the difference between a keyword and a query?Queries are search strings made of one or more keywords. Use them to get more precise results. For example: Keywords: cookies, milk Query: (cookies AND milk) What Mediatoolkit will find: "I dip cookies in milk".
- What is “advanced Boolean search”?Boolean search is a sophisticated way of telling Mediatoolkit what mentions to look for. Instead of simply searching for keywords, you can search for context. For example, when you need to track any mention of "bananas", but only when they are a part of a recipe. Read more about Boolean operators on our blog, or ask us via chat.
- Do you offer bigger plans?Yes, we offer tons of bigger plans! Our Small Business Plan (10 queries, 20.000 mentions) starts at just EUR 179 / month. You can access info on bigger plans in Payment Settings once you sign up.
- What are your payment options?You can pay online (secure credit card payment supported by Braintree - a Paypal company) and you'll be issued an invoice, no contracts needed. Contact our account managers for custom payment options (involving tenders, contracts, etc). You can choose between purchasing a monthly renewable subscription or an annual plan.
- What is the minimal subscription period?You can purchase a monthly subscription (billed once a month) or an annual plan. You can cancel any time.