Need more than 5 queries?
Real-time alerts for freelancers and small companies
For brand reports & real-time insight.
Great for tracking marketing & PR campaigns.
Need more than 5 queries?
Our success team can help you set up the perfect account.
Everyone from your company can use the same account at no extra cost.
Track as many words as you like, as long as they are in a single search string (query). Use advanced filters to expand or reduce the results you get.
Queries per month
A search string that enables you to get results for multiple keywords at the same time, for example: “apple OR orange”.
Mentions per month
Mentions are the results we find, with a link to the original source.
You get a notification as soon as your query is mentioned online.
Advanced Boolean search
Create search strings that prevent irrelevant results.
Websites, blogs, forums
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, VKontakte
Location & language filters
Narrow your search to monitor mentions from specific countries or languages.
iOS and Android app
Receive push notifications and check brand reports wherever you are.
Slack & email alerts
Different team members can receive alerts on different channels.
Engagement & sentiment data
See how many people liked, shared, and commented on a post. Analyze sentiment.
Number of mentions, sources, frequency, more.
A list of top influencers writing about your brand.
Custom alerts & digests
Schedule daily, weekly, or custom direct to email.
Data export & API
Archive data. Export mentions.
Account Manager & Customer Success Manager
Account setup, custom requests & troubleshooting
- What is the difference between a keyword and a query?Queries are made by combining one or several keywords. For example, if you want to track mentions of different superheroes, you can simultaneously track "Batman" and "Superman" as keywords.
- What is “advanced Boolean search”?Boolean search is a sophisticated way of telling Mediatoolkit what mentions to look for. Instead of simply searching for keywords, you can search for context. For example, when you need to track any mention of "bananas", but only when they are a part of a recipe. Read more about Boolean operators on our blog, or ask us via chat.
- Can I purchase a custom number of queries?You can individually purchase queries that you need, starting with a single query. Price for a single query is 19 EUR / month.
- What are your payment options?You can pay online (secure credit card payment supported by Braintree - a Paypal company) and you'll be issued an invoice, no contracts needed. You can also contact our account managers for custom payment options (involving tenders, contracts, etc). You can choose between purchasing a monthly renewable subscription or an annual plan.
- How much is the Agency plan?We offer several custom Agency plans depending on your needs, and the price varies for each one. For example, one popular plan is the Small Business Plan (10 queries, 20.000 results for 179 EUR/mo), but there are also bigger plans. Agency plans have a lot of benefits - you get more results per query in your package & full tech support during your subscription. Get a quote by sending an email to email@example.com or ask us on chat.